Thursday 30 July 2009

Tweet tweet!!

Heheee!!
I have discovered many lovely things today.
Many heavenly, orgasmically thrilling experiences...

1. Twitter. I LOVE THIS! I am now officially stalking Stephen Fry! Can you not feel the excitement being exuded by my inner geek? STEPHEN FRY! He is a legend, an idol, a comedic genius. I also plan on using it for hunting down lots of talented, successful artsy types in due time.

2. Coco Rocks. Thankyou, my darling Reginald, you have got me hooked. I find myself, even now, lusting over those iddy biddy pockets of chocolatey goodness. Ommnommmm :P

3. PSYCHOVILLE. Orgasmically good. Disturbing, unnerving and rather perturbing but utterly thrilling. Very League of Gentlemen. Very dark. Exquisitely funny!

4. Mobile internet. On my old brick? Yes! I can tweet on it :)

Teheee... So most of the day was consumed by psychoville with Reginald and S. Hardly wasted, a mon avis

Now I need to choose a new phone, as I am determined to update myself techonologically with the money expected from GCSE results (totally dreading!). A blackberry would be AWESOME, but I'm considering an LG Viewty or a Samsung Tocco Light... not sure..

Bon Nuit!!

3 comments:

  1. ahh i once loved twitter. but i forgot about it and negleted it. D':

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaaaa, i love you archi baby (': coco rocks are the things of loveeee.

    and please, do NOT go for the LG. i emplore you my dear David. just don't.
    it will damage you for years to come.
    there is a reason why i'm using my old sony erricson brick.

    love !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried twitter but I don't get it :/ Psychoville is easily the best comedy of the year :D

    ReplyDelete